The vegan diet excludes all forms of foods derived from animal sources; namely dairy products, poultry, honey, etc. and is primarily a herbal diet.
People switch to veganism for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to, ethical, health, and environmental reasons. Adopting a vegan lifestyle takes a lot of planning because it is a major change.
Switching to a vegan diet has many benefits.
A healthy and well-balanced vegan diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, grains, nuts seeds, etc. can provide all the right nutrients. These foods are rich in fiber, antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E and minerals like potassium, magnesium, folate, etc. Vegan diets also tend to promote a healthier BMI (body mass index), thereby helping to maintain a healthy weight. Plus, since vegan foods are high in antioxidants and omega 3s, the result is a healthier heart with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease. Dropping off dairy products also helps with skin issues like acne, and vegans who typically eat more fruits and vegetables have healthier skin. Not only these, but research has also shown that the vegan diet promotes healthy aging and could significantly reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and also reduce overall joint inflammation, thus contributing to arthritis.
The transition to a vegan lifestyle must be well planned to avoid the nutritional deficiencies associated with this lifestyle. One should be aware of the downsides of being vegan and strive to minimize them in order to enjoy a healthy diet. Protein, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B12 are the most common nutritional deficiencies associated with a vegan diet.
Hence, it becomes very important to supplement this lifestyle with the right kind of supplements. PRO2FIT helps you do just that. With a variety of choices of vegan plant protein powders (for men and women), herbal multivitamins (for men and women), wellness teas and other supplements such as Lung & Liver Detox, Menopause Capsules, etc., PRO2FIT aims to help vegans bridge the nutritional gap and live healthier, guilt-free lives while doing their part for the environment.
So if you are planning to make the switch, there is no better time than today. And PRO2FIT promises to be with you every step of the way. You can contact us on [email protected] with your questions and we will be happy to help!
PRO2FIT is a herbal nutritional supplement brand born from the passion to offer vegan supplements for the daily nutritional needs of people as well as the more complex needs of athletes. Co-founders Saurabh & Payal Shah are nutraceutical formulation experts and have been dedicated to this field for over a decade and a half. PRO2FIT is a Clean Label, cruelty-free, guilt-free, GMO-free, allergen-free, and soy-free supplement brand.
PRO2FIT product line:
1. PRO2FIT Diva Vegan Protein – Plant protein is much easier to digest than any other source of protein. No more bloating worries
2. PRO2FIT diva Vegan Protein – Our bestseller is infused with carotenoids, herbs, vitamins and minerals to become the ONE solution for all your supplement needs.
3. Men’s Multivitamin Capsules – The healthy combination of herbal extracts helps detoxify your body while fighting free radicals which lead to inflammation.
4. Women’s multivitamin capsules – Hormonal changes can lead to mood swings and stress. Nutrition can help prevent them to a point.
5. Menopause Capsules – Night sweats, hot flashes and mood swings keep you from staying calm? Well, not anymore!
6. Lung Detox Capsules – Experience your lungs working at their peak. As easy as breathing.
7. Liver Detox Capsules – Live fully. Ingredients clinically proven to support liver health and reduce toxin levels.